On Tuesday March 23, junctQín will perform “Big Keys, Little Keys,” at the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre as part of the Piano Virtuoso Series!
“Big Keys, Little Keys” will take place in the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre of the Four Seasons Performing Arts Centre on March 23 at 12 noon. Admission is free.
- Chad Martin’s exotic andante Balinese for toy piano gamelan
- Moritz Eggert’s hysterical tour de force, Hämmerklavier XX: One Man Band 2 for solo piano, harmonica, squeaky object and foot pedal with woodblock
- 4 hands at ONE toy piano (an arrangement of Purcell’s Rondeau from Abdelazer)
- Selections from Jay Reise’s hauntingly beautiful and colourful suite, The Devil in the Flesh
- André Ristic’s Prélude and Fugue in honour of Glenn Gould
- Karlheinz Essl’s charming Listen Thing for music box and ethereal Kalimba for toy piano and playback
- Julia Wolfe’s quirky East Broadway for toy piano and toy boombox (aka iDog in the 21st century)